SCCI - After Hours Access Form
Please fill in your details below for After Hours access.
Conditions of Use
- Students must be present from 05:00pm onwards for the facility to remain open.
- Students must have requested access before 4.00pm on the day they wish to use the facility after hours
- Access is arranged via security at one of the following times:
- Students must have requested access before 8.00am on the day they wish to use the facility after hours
- Please Allow 15-30 mins for Security to arrive before calling
- All facilities will close at 10pm on both Saturday and Sunday
- At least two (2) students must be present in the booked facility at all times.
- Students must carry and be able to produce their CSU identification cards on request at any time by either staff or security
- Students are required to secure their immediate work area and telephone security on extension 32288, 30 minutes before planned departure time. Security will endeavour to meet students and check facilities.
- Be advised that any student no complying with these conditions will be instructed to vacate the facility.
- Be advised that on function/union nights the facilities will be closed at 20:00.
Choose which either Weekday or Weekend
Site and request system is maintained by Patrick Mckenzie - School IT Coordinator (Wagga)